Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Beer & Ingredients II, The Ultimate Beer Ingredient Guide, What does What. Take your homebrew to the next level, homebrew's ingredient guide.

The second release of my beer book is out on Kindle now.  I have already gotten some good feedback that I'll take and use for release three.  Click here to take a look!  I've added some ingredients missing in the first book and updated the formatting.

This book was written to give brewers a general feel of the ingredient needed to make the beer they want to make.  Many ingredients are similar so when you get to the store and the store is out of stock, you can use my book to come up with an alternative ingredient and still brew up a great batch of beer.  Who knows....  Experimenting with ingredients to make a new batch of beer may make the beer better.  My book is geared to help you experiment and love brewing beer.

The printed version of the book should be out early next week!

Happy Brewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment